The United States is “opening fire” on the world with its threatened tariffs, the Chinese government warned on Thursday, saying China will respond the instant US measures go into effect as the two locked horns in a bitter trade war, Businesstimes reports. The Trump administration’s tariffs on US$34 billion of Chinese imports are due to go into effect...
The U.S. Supreme Court this morning agreed to hear the case of Lexmark v. Impression Products. This is a good sign that the highest court of the land will strike down Lexmark’s efforts to control cartridges after their sold, and to overturn the precedents that Lexmark has based its activities upon. The case will be...
- Information Agency “Business-Inform” Begins the Preparations for Publishing of another Catalog Issue «Printing Supplies» (issue 40, 2018)
- Information Agency “Business-Inform” is Finalizing the Preparation for Releasing the Next Issue of «BUSINESS-INFORM Review»Magazine (issue 20, 2018).
- The virtual BUSINESS-INFORM 2018 Expo has started working
- READ MORE ...
- Expos and conferences
- Information Agency «Business-Inform» news
- Patents and Intellectual Property
- Russian companies news
- World companies news
- Без рубрики